Organizational Trends Structure for
Leading Global Automaker
Guide the building, development and implementation of an internal trends organization for a leading global automaker.
- Gained deep understanding of corporate culture and internal practices.
- Synthesized trend resources, observations and category-specific research.
- Managed, designed and executed customized content and activation tools to drive integration and adoption.
- CEO-endorsed activation tools and distribution to all global executives.
- Cross-functional adoption of trend knowledge and resources.
- Materials now fueling innovation across numerous global initiatives.
Trends Identification for Fortune Top 25
Consumer Product Goods Company
Establish internal global trend organization to drive category scale. Create a foresight-driven culture.
Inspire the development of idea-led, technology-enabled initiatives.
Forecasted socio-cultural, color/fashion, and fragrance & flavor trends. Synthesized trend resources, observations and category-specific research.
Broadened market appeal by influencing brand strategies to incorporate trend observations, insights and olfactive ingredient recommendations for global brands across multiple categories (e.g., color cosmetics, hair care, skin care, body care, salon professional, air care, fabric care, etc…).
Leading Global Fragrance and Flavor Supplier
Consumer Insights Curation
Immerse and synthesize collection of disparate global research studies to identify robust consumer insights.
Develop compelling and insightful activation marketing and sales tool.
- Evaluated and synthesized most relevant, thought-provoking, and impactful observations.
- Demonstrated client’s rich global consumer understanding and unique ability to deliver resources, tools, and technologies that
address these consumer needs and desires.
- Oversaw design and execution of final tool leveraged by global teams.
“You helped me think through a lot of consumer data and structure a good story. Thank you.”
- Global Head of R&D Team
Every Day Parisian Lifestyle Blog
Fragrance Contributor and Consultant
Help Paris-centric photographer expand her digital presence with the development of a lifestyle website and blog.
Contribute ongoing fragrance articles for the website.
Consulted in the development of everydayparisian.com proposition and initial launch content. Leveraged strategic and consumer understanding to identify the:
- Target audience
- Website and content name
- Communication tone, content topics and content organization
- Reaching targeted audience (90% female, 31% at targeted age range)
- Global reach, largest cities include: Chicago, New York City, Paris, Los Angeles, Melbourne and London
- Over 7,000 site visitors in under seven months.